Can anyone take a good picture of an enchilada?! Seriously, they always look like turds topped with cheese but they taste fuh-reaking amazing! In lieu of a grody photo, use your imagination to as I share with you an easy, cheap and yummy recipe.
- mole sauce
- flour tortillas
- shredded cheese of your choice
- 3 chicken breasts
- 4-6 c. water
- Place mole sauce in a crockpot and add 4-6 cups of water.
- Add chicken breasts.
- Let cook on low for 6 hours or high for 2-4.
- Shred chicken. Easiest way-place in a stand mixer with paddle attachment. Keep sauce and chicken separate for the most part. You can add a little sauce to the shredded chicken to give it a little moisture.
- Put a little bit of sauce on the bottom of a glass 9x13 baking dish.
- Assemble enchiladas (tortilla, chicken, sauce all rolled up) and place in baking dish.
- Once all enchiladas are in the dish, cover with remaining mole sauce and shredded cheese.
- Bake at 375 until bubbly.